Project Qhse Manager At Wqs Recruitment Services Ltd
Project Qhse Manager At Wqs Recruitment Services Ltd 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
WQS Recruitment services Ltd a joint venture between Q-Sourcing Servtec Limited and Worldwide Recruitment services is a manpower management solutions firm operating in the East African Region in the countries of Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, Rwanda and South Sudan.
WQS Recruitment services Ltd is looking for a competent, skilled, and experienced Project QHSE Manager for one of our clients Vallourec.
In charge of overall development, implementation, and maintenance of the organization’s QHSE Management System for services within the services center.
Is responsible for receiving clients visits and audits.
Key Roles and responsibilities
• Implements company’s QHSE controls and policies and writes ad hoc procedures when necessary.
• Research and reviews customer feedback and uses this to inform quality processes and decisions.
• Ensures that processes meet required standards.
• Implements health and safety policies into the overall quality management process.
• Monitors the ongoing performance and outputs of the quality process.
• Regularly researches the marketplace and competition to keep up to date with industry developments.
• 7.Undertakes internal quality audits.
• Directs staff and teams across the business to ensure quality frameworks are implemented.
• 9.Provides updates to senior managers and directors around quality issues.
• 10.Ensures that all suppliers meet the quality requirements of the company.
Qualifications and experience
• Technical qualification in a related field with minimum 2 years ‘experience in a similar role.
• Ability to speak French is an added advantage
• Working technical knowledge of OCTG products and connections.
• Preferably possess a minimum two years’ experience in a QHSE role.
• Computer literate, as will be required to use e-mail, excel & word to compile, produce, monitor and interpret operational data and reports.
• Good communication, organisational, and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge, understanding and application of Company QHSE Policies and Procedures.
• Reliable, able to work unsupervised, or co-operatively, within the production team, across the whole organisation, and with external customers.
• Must demonstrate a flexible approach to operational requirements in order to meet business objectives.
Increase your chances of landing this job by updating your CV:Request HERE:OR CALL/TEXT/WHATSAPP 0702068282