Project Manager At Extra Inch Limited
Project Manager At Extra Inch Limited 1 PositionExtra Inch Technologies Ltd
Project Manager at ExtraInch Limited
- Develop, create and manage project plans to ensure timely completion of implementations
- Maintain project documentation, issue management, change requests and change management
- Hold team and client status meetings to provide visibility to the project’s progress, deadline, goals, objectives, and issues.
- Define project schedules, allocate resources, and monitor progress.
- Align project objectives with company goals, and make sure the project team is clear on objectives
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within the scope, and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coach and guide team members to complete tasks and project deliverables.
- Manage all documentation including detailed project requirements.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed, resolve conflicts related to schedule, solution, and team performance.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create client confidence in the project’s performance
- Help make complex implementation concepts simple for clients
- Seek ways to improve the process of delivering solutions to clients
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
- Help the project team with the design and development tasks
- Lead process of issue identification and resolution
- Manage risk tracking process
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- Keep teams motivated to deliver a successful implementation.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, or related, with 2 years of applicable experience required.
- Three or more years of project management experience in I.T.
- A natural leader with the ability to maintain multiple projects without compromising results
- High energy, “can-do” attitude with a willingness to do what it takes to get the job done
- Comfortable working closely with Engineering and offshore development teams
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Good communications skills, with customers, team, and stakeholders
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Deep customer focus mindset and experience with researching and determining customer needs
- Knowledge of related software tools
- Highly quantitative, analytical, and business-minded person
- Great educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering for technical project managers
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Excellent client-facing and
- Internal communication skills
- Knowledge of commercial banking and/or marketplace lending industries
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Excel.
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoy doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with a strong performance culture
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.