Project Driver At Lvct Health
Project Driver At Lvct Health 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
LVCT Health is an indigenous Kenyan non-governmental and not-for-profit organization established in 2001. We are driving Kenya towards HIV prevention, with an ultimate goal of reducing HIV infections to zero. We offer integrated HIV services through development of models that are scaled up to the national models. We also carry out sexual and reproductive health research – translating our research to policy and practice; providing evidence for HIV policy reforms and service delivery; and developing capacities of indigenous organizations in building sustainable human resources for community HIV Prevention. We give special attention to those with greatest vulnerability to infection and with special service needs – including survivors of sexual violence, persons living with disabilities, men who have sex with men, Youth and Sex Workers. Our offices are in Nairobi, Western Region, Eastern and Central Region and Rift Valley.
Under supervision of Project Officer, support with all transportation needs for Community based HPV Testing and Treatment program.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under direction of Project Officer, ensure timely delivery and pickup of HPV test kits and specimens from designated locations, following all cold chain and storage protocols.
- Maintain all specimen pickup and delivery documentation, keeping track of the number of kits delivered and returned to the laboratory.
- Securely transfer all specimens in good order to the Laboratory Technologist.
- Transport all project personnel and supplies to designated locations for meetings, facility visits and mobile clinic days.
- Maintain program vehicle in good working condition, keeping the vehicle tidy and fueled for all transportation needs.
- Collect all receipts related to vehicle usage, including: monthly mileage, fuel and vehicle repair expenses; provide all documentation and receipts to Project Officer on weekly basis.
- Complete all other duties as assigned by the Project Officer.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) or its equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- MUST possess a valid and clean Kenyan driving License class BCE.
- At least 5 years’ driving experience, accident free and knowledgeable of most regions in Kenya in a busy organization/Institution.
- Valid certificate of good conduct.
- Certificate in defensive driving.
- Basic mechanical training or equivalent certification will be an added advantage.
Further details can be obtained from our website: www.lvcthealth.org