Program Manager – Windows + Devices At Microsoft
Program Manager – Windows + Devices At Microsoft 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
We are looking for a passionate, self-driven, tech-savvy Program Manager to join our Windows Client Quality Team; In this role, you will help shape the experiences of all our users. You will define end-to-end scenarios, identify crisp technical requirements, collaborate across disciplines and teams to deliver high quality solutions that improve our Windows users’ experiences while keeping them safe, secure and respecting their privacy requirements. You must be a great verbal and written communicator, be self-motivated, able to make solid decisions and feel comfortable leading across org boundaries.
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent work experience.
- 3+ years Program/Product Management experience in a technical capacity.
- Ability to drive innovation and integrated end-to-end solutions through the product shipping lifecycle.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and innovative thinking.
- Self-starter; proactively able to identify bottlenecks and actively seek resolution.
- Ability to drive clarity, communicate clear goals to key stakeholders, and motivate them to execute on time and quality.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Vacancies in IT & TelecomsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.