Procurement Manager At Kcb Bank Kenya
Procurement Manager At Kcb Bank Kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Reporting to the Head of Procurement, the Procurement Manager will be responsible for the procurement process within the procurement department. He/She will offer commercial advice, authorize contracts, purchase commitments and expenditure.
- Manage self and an assigned team of procurement buyer
- Develop, implement and manage the annual category strategy and plan.
- Develop and execute the annual procurement plan for the procurement category.
- Develop and maintain business continuity, risk & compliance management and regulatory controls for the category.
- Relationship Management and engagement of key stakeholders - heads of department, international businesses, suppliers, contractors, consultants, management tender c
- Implement standards, controls, processes or regulatory determined procedures for the category.
- Implement cost management programs/initiatives for the procurement category during the business cycle.
- Manage the supplier contract calendar (review expiries, inclusions, retirements and cancellations).
- Manage suppliers’ performance for the category.
For the above position, the successful applicant should meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in a Business-related field or Social Sciences from a recognized university.
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Purchasing & Supply or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ working experience in a busy and fast-paced procurement unit with experience in:
- Developing category strategy
- Implementing sourcing strategies & optimizing procurement spend.
- Utilizing leading procurement tools and practices.
- Developing & managing supplier relationships.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to generate business relations.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competencies in championing high performance.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
The above position is demanding role for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Friday, 2nd July 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.