Procurement Assistant At Amref Kenya
Procurement Assistant At Amref Kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Amref Health Africa in Kenya is the country programme office of Amref Health Africa, Africa’s largest International Health NGO. This is the largest and oldest country programme in Africa with an average annual budget of USD 40million. We have 19 innovative products and project models that have successfully been implemented and transformed 5.4 million lives.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To support the procurement unit in its daily operations in order to realise the organisational strategic objectives.
- Bachelor of Commerce or Business Management – Procurement & Logistics Option
- Member of KISM.
3 Years’ experience in the procurement function
Skills and Competences
- Procurement analysis
- Supply chain management
- Report writing
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical and attention to details
- Good coordination, problem solving and networking skills
- Team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High integrity and honesty
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Hard working and result oriented
- Ability to write clearly, concisely and in a logical manner
Deadline for submission of applications: 30th June 2021. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.