Process: Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor At Bulyanhulu Gold Mine
Process: Electrical & Instrumentation Supervisor At Bulyanhulu Gold Mine 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
- Ensure safe work practices by attending compulsory safety courses and meetings; rectified or reported all hazard at workplace
- Ensure work requirements are identified from request/work orders or equivalent and clarified/confirmed with appropriate parties or by site inspection
- Ensure resources required to satisfy the work plan are identified, obtained and inspected for compliance with the job specifications
- Ensure correct size, type and quantity of materials/components are determined, obtained and inspected for compliance with the job specifications
- Ensure work is planned in detail including sequencing and prioritising and considerations made, where appropriate, for the maintenance of plan security and Capacity in accordance with system/site requirements.
- Interpret technical drawings.
- Ensure Team members understand their current technical knowledge gaps, must be reviewed 4x annually
- Ensure E & I supervisor Weekly and monthly reports are completed on time
- Ensure required isolations are confirmed where appropriate in accordance with site requirements.
- Ensure Equipment components, wires, cables, terminations and support fixings are inspected for obvious faults in accordance with the work plan.
- Ensure all appropriate components are disconnected to enable accurate test measurements of suspected faulty components without the concern of “backfeed” readings in accordance with the work plan.
- Ensure Test and measurement instruments are used in accordance with manufacturers’ job requirements.
- Ensure repair and preventative maintenance on process plant Electrical & instrumentation and process control systems to achieve production and cost targets.
- Provide accurate and timely feedback to Process Plant Maintenance E& I foreman on condition that may affect functionality of equipment
- Ensure required isolations are confirmed where appropriate in accordance with Barrick site requirements.
- Ensure Faulty, worn, damaged or unsecured components are replaced, repaired or secured in accordance with the work plan.
- Ensure Parts and components are selected and replaced as required in accordance with specification and work plan.
- Ensure Final job inspection is performed and permits are relinquished as required in accordance with the work plan.
- Ensure Work area is cleared of waste, cleaned, restored, and secured in accordance with Barrick safety standards / procedures
- Ensure work tools and equipment are maintained and stored in accordance with Barrick safety standards/ procedures.
- Ensure Work completion details are finalised in accordance with work requirements & procedures
- Ensure equipment components, wires, cables, terminations and support fixings are inspected for obvious faults in accordance with the work plan.
- Ensure proper repair and preventative maintenance in process plant electrical
- Ensure components disconnected for testing are reconnected having been proven free of faults and all terminations are then checked to ensure they are electrically and mechanically sound in accordance with the work plan.
- Ensure budget Expenditure not exceeded monthly and annually- Focus on Cost Saving Initiatives
- Ensure Team members Time & Attendance 100% managed & updated daily
- Ensure handovers conducted at the start and end of every shift 100% accurately
- Ensure100% of shift reports accurately & correctly completed and submitted on time
- Diploma/FTC/VETA in Electrical /Instrumentation or Equivalent from recognized Institute.
- Tanzanian Valid Driving License.
- Must have a minimum 4 years’ Experience in Electrical and Instrumentation
- Must have a minimum 3 years’ experience in leadership role and Management
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS:
- Excellent communication in English and Swahili, both writing and verbal
- Computer literate in the Microsoft Package Applications – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU: