Pharmacy Technicians At Makerere University
Pharmacy Technicians At Makerere University 1 PositionMakerere University
SCHOOL OF PUBLIC HEALTH Department of Epidemiology & Biostatistics
Makerere University College of Health Sciences is conducting a research project in maternal and child health. Suitable candidates are being sought to fill the position of a study coordinator. .
Summary of responsibilities.
• Prepares and administers investigational product(s) as per the standard operating procedures and respecting randomization.
• Ensures that the investigational product(s) are stored as per standard operating procedures.
• Registers and accounts for all investigational product(s) given to study participants.
• Reports expired and damaged investigational product(s).
• Compiles and submits monthly reports and maintains stock cards.
• Participates in research activities and protocol training.
• Any other duties that may be assigned to him or her by the supervisor(s).
Minimum Qualifications and qualities.
• A diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent from a recognized Institution.
• Must be registered and currently licensed with the Allied Health Professionals Council.
• At least one year of clinical experience from a reputable Organization or Institution.
• Willingness to work in an urban or semi-urban setting.
• Experience in research will be an added advantage.