Personal Assistant At Movit Products Limited
Personal Assistant At Movit Products Limited 1 PositionMovit Products Limited
Movit Products Limited (MPL), the leading Quality Cosmetics Manufacturing Company in Africa with operations in Uganda, is seeking to recruit a highly competent, motivated and professional individual to ﬁll the position of Personal Assistant.
Personal Assistant will be providing coordination, administrative, managerial support to the Chief Operating Officers’ office.
Report To: Chief Operating Officer (COO) .
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review, summarize reports and keep the Chief Operating Officer updated on all company Operations occurrences;
• Manage the Chief Operating Officers’ email, calendar and other correspondence to ensure that appointments and schedules are adhered to;
• Manage internal and external communication in the Chief Operating Officers’ Office.
• Prepare well thought out professional documents, reports & routine correspondences;
• Maintain an up to date filing system of records that is accessible by relevant staff;
• Develop the Chief Operating Officers’ operational plans and budgets; monitor their implementation and report on the performance.
• Organize meetings, document and disseminate proceedings, follow up and report on the implementation of key action points;
• Attend meetings, transcribe and maintain accurate Minutes and ensure that the approved/signed versions are filed accordingly;
• Provide Support In collection of operations Information and filing all Operations documentation.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate must at least hold a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Secretarial Studies or its equivalent from a recognized university;
• A minimum of six (4) years’ relevant work experience preferably in the same position in a busy working environment;
• Must have a proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills;
• Must be assertive with Excellent organizational and Communication skills;
• Excellent report writing, presentation, analytical and numerical skills with in-depth understanding of the entire MS Office suite;
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision and meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment;
• Excellent interpersonal, communication and organization skills with a high demonstrable level of integrity and confidentiality;
• High level of integrity and confidentiality.