Part-time Trainers 1 PositionRwanda Management Institute (RMI)
Rwanda Management Institute (RMI) is a Public Capacity Development institution established by Law N°52/2013 of 28/06/2013. It has legal personality, financial and administrative autonomy.
The creation of RMI dates back in 1963 by the Government of Rwanda with the Belgian bilateral cooperation under the name of « Centre Rwandais de Formation des Cadres » (CRFC) to train middle public servant officers.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR PART-TIME TRAINERS
Rwanda Management Institute (RMI), a public institution established by law No. 52/2013 of 28/06/2013 with a mandate to provide Training, Research, Consultancy, and Advisory services is inviting individual Expressions of Interest (EoI) to build its database of experts under the following lot:
1.2.Lot 2: Part-Time Trainers
Individual Training Experts may express their interest in one or more of the following specific sectors of their specialization.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) ®.
- Professional writing and communication skills.
- Business Negotiations
- Hospital Management.
- Psychometric Analysis.
- National Bank Operations
- Pedagogy and Assessment.
- Curriculum Development
- Data Analytics
Interested individual applicants to lot 2 should hold either:
- A Ph.D. degree with a minimum of one (1) year experience in adult professional training activities.
- Master's degree with a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in adult professional training or university-level teaching.
- A post-graduate diploma in a related field would be an advantage in addition to section 1.2.1. a) and b) above.
- Experience in consultancy work in any of the above sectors applied for.
Note: For applicants expressing their interest in Project Management Professional (PMP®), a certificate issued by the Project Management Institute (PMI) must accompany their application package.