Part-time Researcher Experts
Part-time Researcher Experts 1 PositionRwanda Management Institute (RMI)
Rwanda Management Institute (RMI) is a Public Capacity Development institution established by Law N°52/2013 of 28/06/2013. It has legal personality, financial and administrative autonomy.
The creation of RMI dates back in 1963 by the Government of Rwanda with the Belgian bilateral cooperation under the name of « Centre Rwandais de Formation des Cadres » (CRFC) to train middle public servant officers.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) FOR PART-TIME RESEARCHER EXPERTS
Rwanda Management Institute (RMI), a public institution established by law No. 52/2013 of 28/06/2013 with a mandate to provide Training, Research, Consultancy, and Advisory services are inviting individual Expressions of Interest (EoI) to build its database of experts under the following lot:
1.3.Lot 3: Part-Time Researcher Experts
Individual Research Experts may express their interest in one or more of the following specific sectors :
1. Secondary Cities and Urbanization.
3. Conflict Management and Healing
4. Banking and insurance.
5. Artificial Intelligence (AI).
6. Internet of Things (IoT).
8. Gender and Development
Interested individual applicants to lot 3 should hold either a Ph.D. or Master’s degree with evidence of:
- Applied research publications from internationally reputable journals or have books published by reputable publishing companies.
- Having won at-least two research grants for non-academic interventions.
- Experience in consultancy work in any of the above sectors applied for.