Operations Manager At Organic Savanna
Operations Manager At Organic Savanna 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Organic Savanna is an all-natural skincare brand with a mission to empower people, made by hand in Kenya, products are created in small batches using only the richest ingredients sourced locally from women’s groups and farmer co-ops across East Africa, 100% of profits are reinvested back into the surrounding communities to sustainably drive impact.
We are looking for a professional Operations Manager to coordinate and oversee our organization’s operations and join our growing team and make an impact.
The ideal candidate has a doer character, thinks outside the box and has a customer-obsessed attitude.
Manage overall operations and is responsible for the effective and successful management of the teams, productivity, quality control and safety measures as established and set for the Operations Department for Organic Savanna Ensure safe and efficient operations. Serve as a company representative on shipping and processing of orders and customer retention. Enhance the operational procedure, systems and principles in the areas of information flow and management, business processes, enhanced management reporting and look for opportunities to expand our customer base (B2B) across the three operating markets UK, US and Kenya, Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company's policies.
Operation Manager Responsibilities
- Bachelor’s degree in operations management or related field, non-profit or impact-related expertise is
- Experience in management, operations, and leadership.
- Working with internal and external stakeholder such as suppliers, shipping agencies and processing teams.
- Stock management and fulfilment capabilities of items.
- Understanding of general finance and budgeting, including profit and loss, balance sheet and cash-flow management.
- Ability to build consensus and relationships among managers, partners, and employees.
- Excellent communication skills and computer skills, ability to create spreadsheets in Excel and Google docs.
- Solid understanding of financial management and invoicing
- Ensuring all operations are carried on in an appropriate, cost-effective way