Ongoing Recruitment At Tata International Limited (til). Apply Today!!
Ongoing Recruitment At Tata International Limited (til). Apply Today!! 1 PositionTata International Limited [TIL]
Tata International Limited (TIL) is a global trading and distribution company with a presence in manufacturing and supply chain integration in select businesses. With a network of offices and subsidiaries in more than 39 countries across Africa, Asia, Europe and the Americas, we leverage our worldwide presence and our sourcing and marketing competencies to work with global brands and market leaders. We are guided by the tenets of the Tata Code of Conduct and strive to achieve the highest possible ethical standards to deliver what we promise to customers. With our vision of being globally significant in each of our chosen businesses by 2025, we are firmly on a path of sustained growth with revenues of US $2.02 billion recorded in FY16.
Reference Number: OC/2020/010 WS Supervisor
Department: Aftersales – Workshop
Overall Job Purpose:
Provide workshop oversight and technical supervision to the workmen. Record job allocations and R/ jobs.
The Job holder shall also be responsible for on-site repair (break-down) coordination in a timely manner in line with the company policies.
Reports To: Workshop Manager.
Reportees: Workshop Technicians.
- Managing client and team parameters to improve CSI.
- Daily weekly and monthly workshop technical reports to line manager
- Action plan for pending vehicles ( > 10 days) in the workshop
- Technical assistance for complex diagnosis to the workshop team.
- Reduce repeat concern by direct guidance and close supervision technicians to do the job assigned to them.
- Improve Team performance through effective reporting and communication.
- Technical training ( 1200 hours/Year ) for team
- Day to day workshop operations
- Maintain tools & equipment to improve work quality, hand tools audit ; instant tools replenishment ; PPE adherence in workshop
- Final Inspection of repairs before deliveries
- Achieve profitability as budgeted in the ABP FY.
Minimum Qualifications and Experience
- 6 years’ hands on experience in the workshop
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Auto Engineering or related field.
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Client Relationship Management.
- Time Management
- Communication Skills
Do you want to increase your chances of landing this job? Request for CV editing today!