Ongoing Recruitment At Siginon Group
Ongoing Recruitment At Siginon Group 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
At Siginon Group, our determination to achieve our vision of being Africa’s world class logistics company is the driver of everything we do. We are proactively designing systems and processes that ensure operations excellence and peace of mind for our customers.
Job Purpose: Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor, the job holder will be responsible for inspecting, assembling electrical components and performing repairs on heavy commercial vehicles / trucks.
- Repair or replace worn and faulty electrical parts.
- Repair electrical wiring, circuits and fixtures.
- Install electrical equipment, components and systems.
- Maintain work logs, repairs, and maintenance records.
- Monitor inventory and order new parts when necessary.
- Design a plan of action for all maintenance tasks and upgrades.
- Offer consultation on maintenance and preventative procedures to vehicle users.
- Examine trucks systems and oversee diagnostic tests to determine truck functionality problems.
- Test and repair truck electrical systems such as lighting, instrumentation, ignition and electronic fuel injection.
- Regularly meet with truck drivers to better understand their concerns and identify the issue affecting their trucks.
- Reassemble, test, clean and adjust repaired or replaced electrical parts or assemblies, by use of various instruments to make sure they are working properly and put them back into the vehicles.
- Performs specific administrative tasks associated with the updating and maintaining of records related to the operations of the mechanical workshop.
Education, Professional Qualifications & Work Experience
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering or at least Trade test 2 and above.
- Minimum of three years work experience repairing Heavy Commercial Vehicles.
- KCSE Certificate C-
Skills & Competencies
- Possess a strong technical background and have excellent knowledge of electrical methods.
- Excellent Planning & Organizing/Work Management Skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- High level of integrity.