Onboarding Associate 1 PositionLori System
Lori Systems is a fast-growing, technology venture based in Nairobi, Kenya led by Harvard & MIT graduates and backed by local & international investors and advisors.
Lori is seeking a hands-on Onboarding Associate to join our Legal and Compliance team. You will be tasked with obtaining valid relevant documents from our clients and storing them in Lori’s databases. You will also be required to maintain regular professional contact with clients for purposes of updating company records.
- Scanning and uploading of clients’ documents to Lori’s E-Storage applications.
- Maintenance of an accurate record of all clients documents and data on the Lori platform.
- Regularly checking the completeness and validity of clients’ documents and liaising with them to get valid ones where need be
- Advise prospective clients on the documentation to be shared when onboarding
- Scrutiny of shared documents for veracity
- Coordinating and processing licensing for partner clients with the relevant authorities
- Ingestion of Clients’ records into Lori’ ERP and CRMs.
- Updating documentation for clients in the respective CRMs & ERPs.
- Taking the lead on communication with clients regarding documentation.
- Reports tabulation and data analysis
- Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, Information Sciences or any other relevant field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a Data Entry and Data analysis Role
- Knowledge in the usage of ERPs and CRMs.
- Prior experience working in a start-up is preferred
The Lori team of ~200 employees is led by nerds obsessed with revolutionizing logistics in Africa