Officer – Lifts Technician At Kenya Revenue Authority (kra)
Officer – Lifts Technician At Kenya Revenue Authority (kra) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The job holder is responsible for installations and maintenance of operational Lifts, Escalators and their system.
1.Responding to mechanical failures and system malfunction
- Operation and control of lifts/Escalators and equipment system.
- Monitoring & keeping lift records.
- Liaising with contracted firm for prompt maintenance, repair and serving of lifts and escalators.
- Ensuring statutory inspection is carried out on time.
- Rescue and evacuation of staff & customers.
- Responding to and implementing audit queries on lift operations.
- Programing/enrolment of authorised staff to various lifts categories/classes.
- Provision of Daily/Weekly/Quarterly report on lifts operation & performance.
- Ensure cleaning of lifts is carried out appropriately.
- Troubleshooting-Determining causes of operating error and giving solutions.
- Keeping records of work done.
Academic and Professional qualifications
- A diploma in Electrical /Mechanical Engineering.
- Knowledge in lifts, escalators and hoists.
- Knowledge in biometric access control.
- Professional registration by a relevant and related body
Relevant work experience required.
At least 3 years’ experience in maintenance, repair and servicing of lifts and hoists.
- Public Safety and Security.
- Good analytical and problem Solving skills.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Integrity and honesty.
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player.
- Computer proficiency.
- Analytical thinking.
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 7th May 2021.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.