Occupational Health & Safety (ohs) Supervisor At Movit Products Limited
Occupational Health & Safety (ohs) Supervisor At Movit Products Limited 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Position & Grade: Occupational Health & Safety Supervisor
Reports to: Occupational Health Safety & Environment Manager
The summary role of the OHS supervisor is to ensure compliance with both internal and external policies and procedures in the line of occupational health and safety and drive a positive change in behavioral safety across site
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Management of audit program for OHSMS (ISO 45001 standards).
• Risk management process from hazard identification, task risk assessments and risk mitigation for all critical operations in factory.
• Promote a positive safety culture through safety meetings and training.
• Implement safe system of work like Permit to work system, LOTOTO, Work at Height, Hot works etc.
• Conduct critical to safety and health equipment inspections like firefighting equipment, forklifts, food handling, liquefied petroleum gas system, boilers and halls to ensure adherence to occupational safety standards.
• Ensure 100% compliance with relevant legislation relating to occupational health and safety
• Ensure personal protective equipment (PPE) compliance through issuance of protective gear, compliance audits and stock taking to ensure a safe working environment.
• Incident management from incident scene management, incident reporting, incident collection, analysis and incident report writing;
• Prepare daily and weekly department OHS statistical reports.
• Implementation of behavioral safety systems across MPL site
• Compile necessary reports (daily/weekly/monthly) which shall include all contractors HSE information and analysis of HSE performance indicators
• Implement the Movit Eagle way by executing your duties in line with Quality, Speed, Cost, Safety and People in order to establish the basis for Effective Problem Solving, Continuous Improvement and Innovation; and
• Perform any other duties and responsibilities as maybe assigned from time to time by the Supervisor. Working Relationship and work Environment:
• Working with the entire staff and departments in Movit Products Limited
• Maintain good relations with key associates and company external stakeholders
• Office based and ability to manage urgent demands;
• Ability to meet deadlines and exhibit a high degree of flexibility and versatility.
• Ability to work in a team.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• The ideal candidate for the OSH supervisor position should hold minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering preferably environmental / mechanical engineering.
• Minimum of two Years relevant experience in a similar role in FMCG environment or busy manufacturing setup.
• Certificate in NEBOSH/IOSH is an added advantage.
• Knowledge of relevant OHS legislation.
• Knowledge of ISO 45001.
• Ability to work under pressure with minimum or no supervision and meet deadlines in a fast-paced changing environment.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, supervision, reporting and organization skills with a high demonstrable level of integrity and confidentiality.