New Recruitment At Extra Inch Limited
New Recruitment At Extra Inch Limited 1 PositionExtra Inch Technologies Ltd
Software Developer at ExtraInch Limited
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Developing quality assurance procedures
- Deploying software tools,processes, and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features
- Working closely with other developers, UX designers, business and systems analysts
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
- Consulting with engineering staff to evaluate software-hardware interfaces and develop specifications and performance requirements.
- Designing and developing software systems using scientific analysis and mathematical models to predict and measure outcomes and design consequences.
- Preparing reports on programming project specifications, activities, or status.
- Conferring with project managers to obtain information on limitations or capabilities.
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related degree.
- Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience designing interactive applications
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases, SQL, and ORM technologies
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle.
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications.
- Creativity is always a plus.
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering.
- Experience working on a variety of software development projects.
- Must have at least 3 years of ASP.Net MVC/.Net core technologies
- Excellent experience with REST API/ Web API creation, consumption, integration using Service-Oriented Architecture.
- Experience with version control using TFS/Github
- Proficiency in developing models using .Net / .Net Core Entity Framework with code first approach or database first approach
Vacancies in IT & TelecomsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.