Network Security Administrator At Standard Group
Network Security Administrator At Standard Group 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
OVERALL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
Management and administration of the entire corporate network, communication and audio-visual infrastructure, and network security.
- Administer and maintain service availability of LAN, WAN, WLAN, VPN, IP telephony, Internet connectivity, Audio Visual equipment as per the stipulated SLA
- Perform day-to-day maintenance, troubleshooting and monitoring of the Network and Security infrastructure
- Perform Vulnerability Assessment and penetration tests on the network infrastructure and other information systems and prepare high level and technical detailed reports
- Work with service desk to ensure 2nd level and 3rd Level tickets are resolved within the stipulated SLA
- Ensuring preventive maintenance and software updates of active network and Security systems is carried out as per the policy
- Manage and Maintain Network and information security as per the recommended standards
- Carryout Network Infrastructure Backups and Failover redundancy tests regularly as per the policy
- Prepare appropriate reports to help in operations and decision-making
- To coordinate, manage and liaise with vendors to ensure that service level agreements are achieved and maintained
- Develop ICT related content for the user awareness training
- Manage and coordinate network infrastructure projects
- Advises the business on process improvements, new technologies, innovations and products
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT-related field from a recognized university Experience
- At least 2 years’ experience in a busy IT environment.
- Experience in Windows and Linux Operating systems will be an added advantage.
- Experience in IT security
SKILLS AND OTHER ATTRIBUTES
- Certifications in CCNA (Switching and Routing).
- IT security Certifications E.g. Certified Ethical Hacker or any other relevant certification
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills and work ethics
- Ability to work within established rules, regulations, Policies and practices