National Program Administrator (npa) At Embassy Of Sweden In Kigali
National Program Administrator (npa) At Embassy Of Sweden In Kigali 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Embassy of Sweden is a longstanding development partner to Rwanda. The objective of Sweden’s international development cooperation is to create the conditions to improve the lives of people living in poverty and oppression. The current development cooperation strategy with Rwanda 2020–2024, has a focus on the following support areas (i) Human rights, democracy, the rule of law and gender equality, (ii) Environmentally sustainable development and (iii) Inclusive economic development. In addition, Sweden supports research and higher education in Rwanda.
Exciting Employment Opportunity with the Embassy of Sweden
Position: National Program Administrator (NPA)
Duty Station: Kigali, Embassy of Sweden in Rwanda
Reports to: Head of Development Cooperation and Head of Administration
About the Embassy
The Embassy of Sweden in Rwanda has 20 employees, of which 8 are sent out staff from Sweden. Its overall tasks include political and economic reporting, trade promotion and the implementation of Sweden’s development cooperation with Rwanda.
The Embassy is now looking for an engaged, service-minded and experienced individual to fill the position as a locally employed National Program Administrator (NPA) for the Development Cooperation Section. The position is challenging, involves many different tasks and duties and offers many opportunities for professional growth.
The Embassy constitutes a dynamic work environment with a high degree of team work, adaptive management and continuous learning. Openness and transparency, trust, courage, togetherness and respect are values that characterize the Embassy. All staff is expected to master a high degree of self leadership and results-based management.
The Embassy is looking for a service-minded, outgoing, and well-organized person with a desire to provide efficient administrative and financial support to the development cooperation team.
Candidates will be considered if they have the following qualifications:
- Academic degree in a discipline relevant for the position i.e administration, economics, accounting or equivalent knowledge acquired
- At least 3 years of relevant professional experience in a similar setting and a broad knowledge of administration support, financial follow-up and quality assurance of information.
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office-package (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
- Excellent administrative skills
- Excellent command of the English language, both in writing and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal and networking skills
- Self-driven, flexible, solutions-oriented including ability to organize and follow up own work
We kindly request you to send us your resume (CV) including names and contact details of relevant references) and a cover letter explaining why you would like to work for the Swedish Embassy and what qualifies you for the position.