Nairobi Hospital Is Looking For Your Skills!! Apply Now!!
Nairobi Hospital Is Looking For Your Skills!! Apply Now!! 1 PositionNairobi Hospital
Reporting to the Team Leader, Internal Medicine, the successful candidates will be responsible for the following amongst others:
- Initial management, stabilization and treatment of all patients.
- Rotating in various wards and clinics as assigned.
- Facilitating patient admission and discharge.
- Ensuring patient referral to appropriate specialist.
- Facilitating customer complaint handling, root cause analysis and problem solving.
- Championing evidence based practice, patient centered care, service excellence and continual improvement.
- Maintaining patient confidentiality and working with professionalism.
- Undertaking clinical procedures.
- Undertaking staff clinic duties and ambulance duties.
- Participating in major disaster response.
- Facilitating Continuous Medical Education sessions and research.
- Any other duty that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Valid private practice and annual retention license from KMPDC
- One-year post-internship experience
- Valid certification in 1 life support course. i.e. ACLS, ATLS, BLS or PALS
- Sound diagnostic skills and judgment
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective communication skills
- Private practice experiences an added advantage
- Critical care knowledge an added advantage