Monitoring And Evaluation Officer At Northern Rangelands Trust
Monitoring And Evaluation Officer At Northern Rangelands Trust 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Northern Rangelands Trust is a non-profit umbrella organization supporting 33 community conservancies across northern Kenya. Its mission is to develop resilient community conservancies, which transform lives, secure peace and conserve natural resources.
Purpose of the position:
The M&E Officer will be responsible for developing and maintaining the NRT Trading information database and impact monitoring system. These monitoring tools are essential components of NRT trading’s efforts to track beneficiary impact, to inform effective decision making and adaptive management, and to report to donors and partners on the effectiveness of their support. The M&E officer will also collaborate with USAID to design the M&E plan for a USAID project, and subsequent implementation and reporting.The Officer will also be expected to assist the NRT Trading CEO to apply for and monitor grant applications, reach out the diversified sources of funding to meet their specific and organization needs.
Qualifications: Education/Knowledge/Technical Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in a subject relevant to Economics, Development Studies, Statistics, Conservation, and/or Monitoring and Evaluation is required at a minimum.
- At least 3 years’ experience working on project impact monitoring systems, data analysis and information management, and monitoring and evaluation.
- Experience in databases, SQL, ACCESS, GIS (ArcGIS, QGIS) and ability to create reports with effective visualization and communicationwill be viewed favorably.
- Data–oriented personality with a keen eye for detail, data analysis and presentation.
- Demonstrated ability to work with local communities and diverse teams.
- Experience with community development and field research and monitoring.
- Excellent people management and communication skills and experience.
- Excellent and confident public speaking and presentation skills.
- Good Command of English and Kiswahili.
The successful candidate will be based in NRT Trading HQ within Lewa Wildlife Conservancy.Isiolo, Meru and Nanyuki are the nearest major towns.
Closing Date : 21st May, 2021