Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist Iii At Compassion
Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist Iii At Compassion 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Hiring Range: $90,900.00 – $113,625.00
PLEASE NOTE: The hiring range applies to US-based employment and may be higher in certain US geographic locations.
Under the leadership of a Senior M&E Specialist, this career specialist will work with multiple teams around the organization to design and build appropriate mechanisms for youth and church partner participation in program monitoring and evaluation. She or he will provide in-depth expertise in related fields such as qualitative methods for participatory evaluation, human-centered design in humanitarian and development programming, satisfaction measurement, feedback, complaints and response mechanisms.
PLEASE NOTE: This position can be based anywhere in the United States or any of our field countries.
What will you do?
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Act as an advocate for children. Understand and advance Christ’s mandate to protect children. Take active steps to help protect against neglect, abuse, and exploitation of children.
- Uphold and engage in Compassion’s core Cultural Behaviors.
- Design outcome measurements for youth and church partner participation in program monitoring and evaluation.
- Design and test M&E satisfaction measures to provide feedback from youth and frontline church partners.
- Support overall holistic child development and provide ongoing subject matter expertise in using high quality data to measure program inputs, outputs, outcomes. Aid partnership facilitators, program support team and church partners by providing coaching and knowledge within monitoring and evaluation.
- Provide leadership and guidance to the development and implementation of satisfaction measure tools and instruments for organization-wide use that enable the partners and the program team to conduct empirical assessment through baseline surveys at the onset of partnerships.
- Lead the development and adoption of partner compliance and adherence to standards, procedures, and policies related to program quality. Collaborate with program leaders to provide direction and subject matter expertise regarding intervention milestones realization, financial report status, child development milestone monitoring, partner maturity progress and such other programmatic aspects that would lead to the realization of partnership outcomes across a broad scale or assigned region.
- Monitor partnership dashboards to track critical program dimensions and performance and enable the National Offices and frontline church partners to see meaningful improvements or decline in performance.
- Manage and may lead complex budgeting and planning efforts for baseline surveys and other monitoring and evaluation activities across multiple countries/regions.
- Simplify complex information to report to a variety of stakeholders.
What will you bring?
- Master’s Degree required
- At least 5 years’ experience working in an international development setting with an emphasis in Monitoring & Evaluation.
- Experience and familiarity with feedback mechanisms preferred.
- Experience in market research a plus!
- Must be able to speak, read, and write fluently in English.
- Fluency in a second language is a plus.
*** Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above ***
Working Environment: Remote, work from home.
Travel Requirements: May be required to travel up to 25% of normal schedule