Medical Lab Technologist
Medical Lab Technologist 15 PositionsMeru County
Meru County is located on the Eastern side of Mt Kenya covering 6,936 square kilometers. It is strategically placed bordering Isiolo County to the North, Tharaka County to the South West, Nyeri County to the South West and Laikipia County to the West.
Position: Medical Lab Technologist III (15 POSTS)
- Cleaning and sterilizing laboratory glassware,
- Surfaces and equipment, documenting and receiving
- Samples for analysis,
- Preparing laboratory reagents,
- Carrying out chemical/microbiological analysis on samples (food, water, wastewaters and
- Extracting, isolating and identifying drugs, pesticides, and heavy metal’s from biological and miscellaneous samples and disposing of laboratory waste.
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Sciences or any other qualification from a recognized institution;
- Registration certificate issued by the KMLTTB valid practicing license from KMLTTB
- valid practicing license from KMLTTB
- Computer knowledge