Media Head Of Marketing And Business Development
Media Head Of Marketing And Business Development 2 PositionsEmploi Recruitment
Media Head of Marketing and Business Development
Location: Nairobi Nature of Job: Full time Salary: 50,000-100,000 Salary: 75,000-150,000
Our client a media and advertising companyseeks to recruit a head of marketing and business development who has worked in the same capacity in a media company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide service leadership related to Marketing and Communications of business.
- Ensure that high-quality services are delivered effectively, efficiently and consistently, whether it is direct or indirect communications.
- Make sure that the businesses marketing communications promote the right message to maintain a good brand image.
- Act as the lead officer in all Marketing and Communications activities
- As the Head of Marketing, they will support the Director with their duties and also work within the management team to maintain the collective work to a good standard
- The Head of Marketing regularly collaborates with the Director, and this is to help guide the Marketing and Communications together.
- Motivate other employees to work with genuine commitment and achieve the specific targets of the business
- Make sure that all the services are accessible, especially for the stakeholders so they can fully engage in the development and improvement of the business.
- Managing the relevant budgets for Marketing and Communications spending. The income must be monitored to make sure that the resources are used efficiently to help achieve business priorities
Key Requirements and Skills
- Diploma/Degree in Sales and Marketing
- 2-3 years’ experience in a media firm
- Good analytical, communication and presentation skills
- Good reporting skills
- Time management skills
- Complex problem solving skills