Marketing Attache 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Conduct prospective calls to develop new business prospects.
- Assist the Senior Marketing Executives in implementing the Marketing department’s goals.
- Ability to communicate clearly, comprehensively, and with complete professional and personal integrity.
- Attend and participate in networking and marketing groups and events.
- Ability to have a good understanding of our outdoor advertising infrastructure.
- Should be pursuing a Diploma or a Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Media, Administration, Marketing, communication or a relevant field.
- Should demonstrate proficiency in a variety of Computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Power point, Excel, Access, Outlook.
- Great passion for digital media and communications
- Expertise and experience in digital media buying, planning & execution.
- Extensive knowledge of social media
- Skills in web development and/or design(added advantage)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Teamwork and collaboration skills
- High-level written and oral communication skills
- Strong organization skills
- Problem solving skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Self-motivated and driven