Marketing Associate At M-kopa
Marketing Associate At M-kopa 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
JOB PURPOSE: Responsible for planning and implementing marketing and advertising activities. The role holder understands extensive details of marketing and is familiar with ways to analyze market research and customers' behavior. They help collect data, forecast trends, and assess customer satisfaction.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS (Main activities undertaken by the jobholder and reflective of the most important features of the job)
- Effectively manage daily administrative tasks in the marketing department.
- Coordinate with the marketing agency to generate digital and print advertising material
- Prepare reports on marketing metrics
- Collect and analyze customer insights (e.g. web traffic and rankings)
- Conduct market research and identify new opportunities
- Assist with organizing marketing/promotional events
- Monitor and report competitors' marketing and sales activities
EXPERIENCE/ SKILLS & COMPETENCIES/ LICENCES & CERTIFICATIONS/ EDUCATION REQUIRED (Minimum level of experience, skills and competencies, licences & certifications and education required to perform effectively in the role)
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing or Business along with demonstrable experience is necessary for market associate positions. Successful marketing analysts possess excellent analytical and numerical skills and are deeply creative with great problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills are essential to provide timely administration of assorted duties
- High analytical ability to sort and apply information
- Proficient in navigating Microsoft applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
Vacancies in Banking & Financial ServicesView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.