Marketing And Communications Intern -kilimani Speaks
Marketing And Communications Intern -kilimani Speaks 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Kilimani Project Foundation is a neighborhood association with the aim of making Kilimani a community of choice to live, work, invest and play. Started in 2013, the foundation has hundreds of individual members, mostly households, and tens of corporate members. Our work has included, but not been limited to:
- Advocating for planned development in the area
- Implementing programs around greening Kilimani such as tree planting, recycling, and advocating for clean, safe, and walkable streets
- Advocating for community policing, strengthening the relationship between the police and the residents.
- Creating a sense of community and togetherness, activating the residents and business to be interested and invested in what happens in the neighborhood
Our work is mainly spearheaded by volunteers. In doing this work, we have established strong working relationships with service providers in the area such as Nairobi County, Kilimani Police, Nairobi Water, NEMA, Chief’s Office among others.
We are looking for an intern to assist with marketing, communications, and administrative tasks. Ideal candidates are in their last year of campus or recently completed their studies. They also have tech-savvy and have some knowledge of digital marketing and communications.
This is an unpaid internship - but you’ll be in a great company of highly skilled professionals who are also volunteering their time. This gives you a chance to deepen your skills, improve your resume, and network with renowned professionals.
Qualifications & Desired Skills
- Self-drive and a strong urge to make things better
- Ability to communicate effectively on phone and on email proficiency in MS Office and google docs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills Wide degree of creativity
- Attention to detail
- Ability to perform internet research
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work virtually will be an added advantage
- Assist in research and creation of content for the social media platforms, including WhatsApp groups, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending the discussions and talks organized by the KPF pillars, taking notes, and actively participating in the programs
- Assist in recruitment of community members
- Writing summary reports of the discussions/talks, and sharing notes with members
- Support the secretariat in other administrative tasks as assigned
Start Date: 8th March 2021
Internship Duration: 3 - 4 months, renewable
Hours: 10-15 hours per week.
To apply for this position, complete this form: https://forms.gle/rTBMguVAe6eKYFx69
For more information on Kilimani Project Foundation check out our website https://www.kilimani.co.ke/
Vacancies in NGO, Community & Social DevtView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.