Manager 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Our client is a leading company in the manufacturing sector dealing in all types of metal fabrications, e.g., wrought iron rails, stainless steel, iron rails, gates, steel doors, curtain doors, etc. They are looking to hire a Manager to provide oversight and direction.
Duties and responsibilities
- Delegating responsibilities and supervising business operations
- Hiring, training, motivating and coaching employees as they provide attentive, efficient service to customers,
- Assessing employee performance and providing helpful feedback and training opportunities.
- Resolving conflicts or complaints from customers and employees.
- Monitoring store activity and ensuring it is properly provisioned and staffed.
- Analyzing information and processes and developing more effective or efficient processes and strategies.
- Establishing and achieving business and profit objectives.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy business, ensuring that signage and displays are attractive.
- Generating reports and presenting information to upper-level managers or other parties.
- Ensuring staff members follow company policies and procedures.
- Other duties to ensure the overall health and success of the business.
- Must be at least 30 years old.
- Must have completed secondary education.
- Must have at least two years experience in production and manufacturing.
- Preferrably someone living in Syokimau, Mlolongo, Athi River or Kitengela.
Salary and Remuneration: KES 25,000 per month
Vacancies in ManufacturingView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.