Manager, Marketing And Communications At Kenya Trade Network Agency (kentrade)
Manager, Marketing And Communications At Kenya Trade Network Agency (kentrade) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Kenya Trade Network Agency (KENTRADE) is a state Agency under treasury that is mandated to facilitate cross border trade, Establish, manage and implement the Kenya National Electronic Single Window System (KNESWS). The overall objective of the National Electronic Single Window System Project is to facilitate international trade by reducing delays and lowering costs associated with clearance of goods at the Kenyan borders while maintaining the requisite controls and collection of levies, fees duties and taxes, where applicable on imports or exports.
Purpose of the Job
The purpose of the job is to assist the Marketing and Communication team in the day-to-day marketing and communication activities including, but not limited to: carrying out promotions, media relations, social media activities, editing, content development and managing events.
Duties and Responsibilities
The intern shall work under the supervision and guidance of a senior office but will report to the Manager Marketing and Communications to perform the following duties;
- Assist in the creation and carrying out all marketing, communication, branding and promotional activities,
- Assist in editing of marketing and communication content
- Assist in tracking and reviewing Marketing and Communication initiatives and make recommendations
- Assist in the developing of new social media campaigns, considering planned promotional activities.
- Monitor social channels and respond to feedback, questions, and concerns
- Assist in planning and hosting marketing events
Academic Qualifications & Requirements:
- A graduate in or currently enrolled undergraduate student studying sales, marketing or communications
- Strong work ethic
- Flexible work schedule
- Willingness to learn on the job and share experiences with other members of the team
- Good written and verbal communication and editing skills
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented with good written, verbal & organizational skills
- Good computer skills with experience in social media & Microsoft Office
- Ability to work under minimum supervision and with others
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadliness