Manager Api & Integration Support At Kcb Bank Kenya
Manager Api & Integration Support At Kcb Bank Kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Reporting to the Manager, Mobile Payments, this role is responsible for developing the bank’s API ecosystem roadmap and working with the Technology team to onboard and support 3rd party developers to integrate and build excellent customer solutions. The position will drive the evolution of the bank’s API offering working with the Technology team to develop and customize different APIs for both internal and external consumption. The role is also responsible for working with partners wishing to integrate with the bank’s systems at scale from the online portal and build custom financial services.
- Develop the bank’s API roadmap with the Technology team, shared services on KYC and partners and growth teams to build a broad ecosystem.
- Ensure proper documentation of the API platform roadmap, processes, and procedures.
- Support external partners and developers during onboarding and access on the bank’s API platform.
- Support partners in the operationalization and commercialization of the bank’s supported APIs.
- Provide API credentials and Sandbox access upon request by internal and external developers where necessary.
- Continuous monitoring of the API platform for any technical issues and escalation to Technology team for any faults or failures.
- Train both internal external developers on the bank’s API platform, its capabilities, features, use cases and roadmap.
- Plan and communicate maintenance or upgrade plans of the API platform to all stakeholders.
- Document and continuously update the bank’s supported APIs on the API platform.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- University degree preferably in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field from a recognized institution.
- Master’s degree and professional qualifications will be added advantage.
- At least 3 years’ experience in software development or a similar role.
- 2 years’ experience in API development (REST or JSON) and Web Services & DevOps.
- Experience in Software/ API documentation.
- Sound understanding of Banking/Mobile Money technologies.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
The above position is demanding; for which the Bank will provide a competitive remuneration package to the successful candidate. If you believe you can clearly demonstrate your abilities to meet the criteria given above, please log in to our Recruitment portal and submit your application with a detailed CV.
To be considered your application must be received by Tuesday 22nd June 2021.
Qualified candidates with disability are encouraged to apply.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
NB: In the event that you are invited to interview for any positions, we will require that you provide us with the following documents:
- National I.D.
- KRA Pin Card.
- Birth Certificate of self.
- Passport Photo (White Background).
- NSSF Card.
- NHIF Card.