Management Accountant At Coca-cola Beverages Africa
Management Accountant At Coca-cola Beverages Africa 1 PositionCoca-Cola Company Ltd
We are currently seeking to recruit a Management Accountant based in Kampala.
As a Management Accountant, you will report directly to the Finance Manager
Key Purpose Statement
The role is responsible for providing financial insights for the business to aid in decision making and performance management, drive the business planning process as well as the month-end and year end closing processes.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Financial Business Planning
o Drive the annual cost of sales budgets and overheads and commercial operating expenses
o Drive the quarterly cost of sales, overheads, and commercial operating expenses
o Appraise capital projects discounted cash flow.
• Financial Performance Management
o Review production overheads and guide in product mapping for optimal costing.
o Review landed cost of raw materials to offer guidance to the procurement team in the award of tenders and contracts.
o Review the actual cost incurred in comparison to contracts awarded.
o Review Manufacturing OPEX .
o Weekly review of raw material price variances.
o Daily review of production variances.
• Business Reporting
o Provide insightful commentary on the COS in the Weekly and Monthly Flash reports
o Month-end closing for SAP CO module.
o Responsible for Incidence reconciliation
o Prepare various schedules for the interim and year-end audit.
o Monthly inventory revaluation analysis flagging our inconsistencies and to support inventory year-end audit.
• Monitoring Internal Controls and Governance
o Ensure compliance with Chart of Authority.
o Ensure compliance with Chart of Accounts.
Skills, Experience & Education
• Minimum requirement: Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, CPA /ACCA
• Minimum 5 years in an Accounting role
• Experience working on SAP.
• Working knowledge of internal controls – specifically at the manufacturing site level.
• Business Acumen
• Analytical Skills
• Technical Skills in Excel and Power-point
• Result and Execution Driven
• Decisive and Risk Pragmatic
• Resilient and Energetic
• Customer Focused