Leading Jobs At Qv Interiors Limited
Leading Jobs At Qv Interiors Limited 1 PositionQV Interiors
We are a leading team of interior designers and fabricators with projects all over the Country. We transform your space with purpose designed, purpose made interiors that are both decorative and functional.
We are recruiting an ambitious and energetic Individual to fill the vacant position of Sales Manager. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Organizing daily work schedule to make appointments to meet new and existing customers and decision makers
- Develop accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; understanding customers’ needs and explaining technical features
- Making presentations to promote new products and specials
- Keeping in contact with existing customers in person and by telephone and email
- Meeting sales targets and specifications targets
- Participating in marketing initiatives by developing tools including presentations, publications, etc. and
- Participating in the marketing strategy plan, to define market potential, competitors, market shares, etc.
- Provide customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports and making recommendations to management.
- Recommend changes in products, service and policy by evaluating results and competitive development
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Bachelor’s Degree Business Administration or relevant field. MA is an added advantage
- Proven experience as a Business Development Manager, Sales Manager, Marketing Manager, Assistant Manager or similar position.
- Over 5 years’ experience is required
- Proven track record handling large accounts and management
- Market sensitive, knowing the market, able to deepen out and create new markets
- Strong listening and relationship management skills
- Ability to set targets and efficiently guide the efforts to reach them effectively
- Strong in overall business strategy with attention to detail
- Strong execution and follow-up skills
- Result driven with customer oriented approach