Lead Architect At The Finish Limited.
Lead Architect At The Finish Limited. 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The Finish limited is looking for a young and vibrant Lead Architect with great leadership qualities to join our team.
- Minimum Qualification: MBA / MSc
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 3 years
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following;
- 1. Take clients’ briefs, identify their needs and put together feasibility reports and design proposals.
- 2. Create building designs and highly detailed drawings by using specialist computer-aided design (CAD) applications particularly 3D Studio Max
- 3. Prepare and present design proposals to clients and advise clients concerning the possible outcome of the design.
- 4. Produce detailed drawings.
- 5. Attend site meetings with clients, contractors and other specialists.
- 6. Liaise with construction professionals about the feasibility of potential projects.
- 9. Co-ordinate the work of contractors and Artisans.
- 10. Work closely with a team of other professionals such as building service engineers, construction managers, quantity surveyors and architectural technologists.
- 11. Work around constraining factors such as town planning legislation, environmental impact and project budget.
- 12. Adapt plans according to circumstances and resolve any problems that may arise during construction.
- 13. Play a key part in project and team management.
- 14. Initiate and oversee a project from start to finish ensuring high quality designs that are innovative and functional.
- 15. Compile project specifications.
- 16. Ensure that all projects are carried out to specific standards, building codes, guidelines and regulations.
Important Safety Tips
1. Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
2. If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.