Lead – Technology & Digital Talent Acquisition – (21000337) At Safaricom Kenya
Lead – Technology & Digital Talent Acquisition – (21000337) At Safaricom Kenya 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy in the Acquisition, Talent and Capability team within the Resources division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below.
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Talent Acquisition and Management, the individual will lead the provision of Technology and Digital talent sourcing and acquisition services for the Technology/Digital Teams in liaison with the HRBPS, including but not limited to talent scouting, assessment, coaching of hiring teams and managing placement processes. Implement a resourcing approach that attracts & retain digital ready and techy talent for an agile organization. Ensure customer obsession and diversity in the recruitment process end to end and deliver a seamless candidate experience.
- Consult with the business to support targeted attraction strategies for relevant business area based on the business drivers/strategy, research and analysis.
- Lead and coordinate end-to-end talent acquisition services including being accountable for proactively communicating and updating key stakeholders
- Proactively work with HRBP’s to systematically identify and analyze business workforce requirements and deliver on gaps
- Initiating, managing & delivering various recruitment reports, analysis and dashboards on a periodic basis.
- Talent mapping and function specific database of ready now candidates for critical roles -reducing time and effort spent on the identification and recruitment of talent
- Degree in Human Resource Management with (HND) Higher National Diploma in Human Resource Management or a Technical Degree with Resourcing experience
- Over 5 years work experience in a busy Talent Acquisition environment in a large Technology organization will be key
- Understanding Agile Foundations
- Certification in psychometric testing preferably SHL
- Experience working with ability tests for assessing digital talent e.g. Codility, Hacker Rank etc.
Note to Applicants
As part of the interview process, external candidates should prepare the following documentation which will be required as soft copies at a later stage based on your performance in the interviews/assessments.
a) An updated CV with contacts of three referees, 2 who must be professional and must have supervised you at some point, the other referee can be a colleague in the same professional field.
b) Kenyan Certificate of Good Conduct (Less than 1 year old) or a receipt of the same from the CID pending release of the hardcopy document.
c) Clearance certificate from a reputable Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
d) University Diploma/Degree Certificate/ Letter of completion from University in case you have not received your diploma/degree certificate.
e) National ID/Passport.
Last Date to Apply: Jun 17, 2021