Latest Trending Jobs At Vizx International Staffing Solutions
Latest Trending Jobs At Vizx International Staffing Solutions 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Social Media and Communications Specialist
With over 20 years experience in healthcare recruitment and staffing and over 10 years in international recruitment, ATC West Healthcare Services provides opportunities for healthcare professionals in the following areas:
We are looking for a creative and social media marketing savvy individual to work as a social media Specialist at our healthcare recruitment and staffing company.
Hours of work:
Monday-Friday, 6pm – 2am (Please note that you will be working night shifts at the office)
- Manage all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Work alongside management to plan, execute and oversee all the social media strategy for the company’s email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Building, maintain and managing social medial marketing campaigns
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions
- Assessing performance of all social media and email marketing campaigns, and assess against goals
- Managing online brand and product campaigns to raise brand awareness and increase engagement.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize, strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Developing strategies to drive online traffic to the company website.
- Tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the website.
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all social and digital marketing.
- Degree/ Diploma in related fields.
- At least 2 years of experience in social media management, communication and/or related fields.
- Web development skills (Highly desired, but not required)
- Graphics design (Highly desired, but not required)
- A solid understanding of all social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn etc.), particularly in relation to advertising/branding, marketing and customer engagement.
- Knowledge and understanding of algorithms and search engine optimization.
- Strong editing and writing skills for mass emailing and social media communication.
- An eye for details.
- Strong verbal communication skills for articulating ideas to management.
- Excellent team work and networking skills.
- Organizational skills, with the capacity to prioritize and work across multiple projects
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Online community management and customer service skills
Your key Achievements in the organization include
- Increase Our Social Media Presence
- Brand Development
- Work with Management to Set Clear Objectives
- Visual Design and Web Development Strategy (Highly Desired)
- Solid Content Strategy
- Promotion Strategy
- Engagement Strategy
- Conversion Strategy
- Measure & Analyze to Establish Return on Investment