Latest Job At Port Florence Community Hospital
Latest Job At Port Florence Community Hospital 1 PositionPort Florence Community Hospital
Finance Manager (Kisumu) at Port Florence Community Hospital (PFCH)
- Institute and Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures that reduces
- financial risk to the organization.
- Supervise documentation of financial transactions in relevant accounting systems, substantiating financial
- transactions by reviewing the financial documents and filing.
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, accounts payables, accounts receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long term business plans for the facility based on the reports and external environment by analyzing market trends and competitors.
- Processing of the monthly payroll including update of new staff records and ensuring that all statutory obligations are met.
- Keep track of and disseminate new developments in accountancy guidelines and information provided by ICPAK to ensure adherence to professional ethics and standards of accounting.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and audit requirements
- Ensure effective and efficient budgetary monitoring and control systems.
- Maintain an accurate and up to date fixed asset register for the organization.
- Preparation and coordination for both internal and external audits
Qualification & Competencies Required
- Master’s degree in any of the following disciplines: Finance, Business Administration, Strategic Management or any related disciplines.
- Professional qualification such as CPA or ACCA.
- Knowledge in general risk management and business management.
- Member of the Institute of Certified Public Accountants Kenya in good standing.
- At least five (5) years post qualification experience three of which should be in a senior management position.
- Excellent computer skills including proficiency in accounting packages such as QuickBooks, understanding of hospital
- management system added advantage etc.
- Strong analytical skills, Reporting &Auditing skills.