Ktb Is Hiring!!apply!!
Ktb Is Hiring!!apply!! 1 PositionKenya Tourism Board
Personal Assistant at Kenya Tourism Board (KTB)
Plan, manage and coordinate the CEO’s calendar to ensure all activities are executed
- Prepare reports, presentations, briefing papers, and other documents required by the CEO.
- Network within and without KTB through communicating and dissemination information to relevant departments / officers within organization, stakeholders and clients
- Attend to inquiries appropriately including consulting with relevant authorities
- Make appropriate decisions in daily office matters, handling emergencies effectively and efficiently
- Budget for CEO’s office for financial year, accounting and surrendering imprest granted accordingly
- Creating and maintaining office systems including data management
- Ensure integrity and confidentiality of official communication, information, data and security of office assets and classified materials
- Act as a secretary in meetings chaired by the CEO
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, business administration, humanities or equivalent.
- 3 years’ relevant experience
- Certificate in Computer Proficiency
Vacancies in Communication & Public RelationsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.