Junior Graphic Designer & Social Media Manager At Utatuzi Center (uc)
Junior Graphic Designer & Social Media Manager At Utatuzi Center (uc) 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The graphic designer and social media marketing personnel is responsible for assisting the Marketing Team in implementing media and communications plan on a project to project basis in order to create awareness about the firm. It also involves working with internal and external clients, pitching designs, and understanding client needs and objectives.
The individual will need to understand an audience and intended message to bring the strategy to life with various graphics designs.
Responsibilities and Duties:
This will involve handling a dispute through the appropriate ADR processes from inception to completion.
- Conceptualizing art for print and designing graphics to post on the company’s social media platforms
- Generate high-quality graphics and computer animations using Adobe Creative Suite and Canva amongst other editing and design software.
- Developing brand strategy and providing creative concepts and designs to the different campaigns for our company and activities
- Listing the company on social media and ensuring activities in different social media platforms- Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google Plus, YouTube, etc.
- Assist in writing informative and effective search engine optimized –SEO copy for the website and external blog postings
- Carrying out online brand awareness and reputation
- Content management and generation of inbound traffic Cultivation of leads and sales
- Assist in managing the company’s Social Media accounts Keeping up to date with changes and advances in social media and advising on new channels and approaches to adopt
- Developing digital marketing campaigns
- Implementation and Execution of digital and content marketing strategies
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Undergraduate degree/ Diploma in Fine Arts or related field such as Marketing/ Communication/ Media/ PR or Information Technology Graphics design and social media marketing training ; may be substituted with commensurate work experience or skills demonstration.
- At least 1 year of visual design and video editing experience
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, video editing and web limitations; must have the ability to storyboard or translate ideas to team members
- A demonstrated working knowledge of experience design, brand development, and creative process
- Strong knowledge Adobe Creative Suite and Canva amongst other editing and design software, in addition to an understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work optimally remotely with zero supervision.
- Strong written, organization and oral communication skills with in-depth attention to detail.
- A team player, who is also self-motivated.
- Proficiency in all Social media and excellent social media etiquette
- Broad analytical and proactive approach to online marketing
- Professionalism and a positive attitude
Vacancies in Creative & DesignView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.