Java Web Developer At Sancom Ltd
Java Web Developer At Sancom Ltd 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
We offer a range of solutions in areas such as communication networks, digital forensics, cyber security, information technology solutions, heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) systems.
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the user-interface. Your primary focus will involve the following:
- Definition, development and maintenance of the server-side logic.
- Ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Collaboration with the front-end team during the integration of the APIs with the front-end elements.
- Collaboration with the analytics team to build data manipulation and analysis algorithms using statistical methods.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements.
- Build high-quality reusable code.
- Troubleshoot and debug application.
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- In-depth understanding of the Java programming language.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques/tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong problem solving and verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and with a group.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer programming, computer science, or a related field.
- Working knowledge in data science, machine learning or statistics is an added advantage.
NB: Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply.
Vacancies in IT & TelecomsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.