It Support 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Installing and configuring computer hardware,software systems,networks,printers and scanners.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing technical support across the company.
- Setting up accounts for new users.
- Repairing and repairing equipment as necessary.
- Testing new technology.
- Possibly training junior staff.
- Rectifying problems relating to the malfunction of ICT equipment including software.
- Supporting implementation of ICT management systems and strategies,focusing on achievement of results.
Education and qualifications;
- Degree in Information Technology (IT)
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to work in fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication and writing skills.
- IT support will be doing networking.
1-2 years directly related specialized experience performing the essential duties is required.