It Intern 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Emploi.co is a smart recruitment engine leveraging data and technology to create instant, accurate matches between candidates and roles.
Our client is a SaaS-based enterprise that offers solutions and services to farmers that keep livestock to save their data for profitability. They are looking for an IT intern to join their team.
IT interns must take direction well and be motivated self-starters. They must be open and excited to learn new technologies. They must have strong communication skills, both written and oral. They should be customer service-oriented and learn techniques to best serve clients00:1400:39
- IT interns must support the IT team in the maintenance of hardware, software, and other systems.
- They must troubleshoot issues with equipment like printers, computers, and servers.
- They run software updates backups when requested.
- IT interns may participate in the development of new desktops, servers or applications.
- They may research hosting options and report pricing and system options to supervisors.
- They may also research unusual bugs or issues the company encounters.
- They will carry out other administrative functions assigned to them.
- The IT intern must be in pursuit of a degree in computer science, information technology or engineering.
- They should have some education in programming, database management and technologies like MS SQL, Exchange, Access and .Net frameworks.