Investigation Officer At Fair Competition Commission
Investigation Officer At Fair Competition Commission 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Fair Competition Commission
The Fair Competition Commission is an independent Government Body established under the Fair Competition Act, 2003 (No. 8 of 2003) to promote and protect effective competition in trade and commerce and to protect consumer from unfair and misleading market conduct. The ultimate goal of the Act is to increase efficiency in the production, distribution and supply of goods and services.
The Fair Competition Commission (FCC) invites Public Servants to submit their applications to fill the post identified below: –
|INVESTIGATION OFFICER II Ref. FCC/IO II/02/2020 – 1 POST|
Reports to: Head of Investigation
Qualifications for the Post:
- Holder of Bachelor’s Degree in the fields of Economics or Law from any recognized university.
- Possession of computer knowledge is an added advantage.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identifying cases that appreciably or the likely effect is to prevent, restrict or distort competition in the market;
- Conducting assessment and first stage investigation of cases that appreciably or the likely effect is to prevent, restrict or distort competition in the market;
- Advising the Head of Investigation on cases for second staginvestigations;
- Providing regular reports on cases under investigation to the Head of Investigation;
- Advising on relevant investigation guidelines;
- Carrying out investigations on un-notified mergers;
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
Salary Scale FCGSS 6