Internship Programme 1 PositionTVET Curriculum Development
The TVET CDAC Council invites applications from suitably qualified Diploma or Degree Graduates from recognized institutions. Candidates with Diploma/Advanced Diploma in Education/Technical Education or Post Graduate Diploma in Education or Bachelor of Education will have an added advantage.
ONLINE APPLICATIONS ARE INVITED FROM CANDIDATES WITH ANY OF THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS:
Instrumentation and Control Engineering, Hair Dressing and Beauty Therapy, English, Literature in English, Printing Technology, Mathematics and Business Studies, Actuarial Science, Community Health, Social Work and Community Development, Information Communication Technology, Software Engineering, Cyber Security, Project Management, Law/Legal Studies, Accounting, Counselling Psychology, Mechanical Engineering, Building Construction, Civil Engineering, Fashion Design, Interior Design, Food and Beverage, Automotive Engineering, Music, Performing Arts, Theatre Arts, Film Production, Graphic Design, Finance, Economics, Mechatronic Engineering, Food Technology, Agriculture, Crop Production, Animal Production, Natural Resource Management, Leather Technology, Horticulture, Fisheries and Applied Sciences.
- Be Kenyan citizens aged below 35 years;
- Have completed their training and graduated within the last two (2) years;
- Not have undertaken any other Internship Programme or exposed to work experience related to their area of study since graduation;
- Be computer literate; and
- Have strong communication (written and oral) skills.
INTERNSHIP PERIOD WILL BE FOR TWELVE (12) MONTHS