Interns – Knowledge Management Unit At The Capital Markets Authority
Interns – Knowledge Management Unit At The Capital Markets Authority 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
INTERNS – KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT UNIT- 2 POSITIONS
Internship Period: 12 months
Reporting to the Senior Officer Knowledge Management, the selected candidates will be deployed within the knowledge management unit which comprise of the resource centre, records and knowledge management.
The intern will be responsible for:
- Assisting in manning the circulation and user reference desk of the resource centre.
- Ensuring systematic arrangement of all the materials in the resource.
- Classification and indexing of files and records to facilitate easy access and retrieval.
- Scanning documents received in the registry and filing them electronically.
- Conducting and updating staff knowledge needs assessment.
- Maintaining and updating the relevant knowledge management documentation.
- Preparing periodic reports on knowledge management functions
- Maintaining and updating records to meet changing business needs.
- Providing help desk support to users in the resource centre and the registry
- Performing any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Bachelor’s degree in Library and or Information science/Knowledge Management/Records Management or related studies and who graduated not earlier than 2018.
Vacancies in InternshipsView and Apply
No featured Employer yet. Please check back later.