Intern - Graphic Design
Intern - Graphic Design 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
The intern will work under the supervision of the Director of Communications and Marketing who is responsible for
Communications, Marketing, and Public Relations functions of the Community Foundation. Responsibilities include:
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include marketing/communication brochures, direct mail pieces, web site and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Work closely with Director of Marketing to translate messaging concepts into marketing materials.
- Assist the Director of Communications and Marketing with other projects TBD.
Skills & Qualifications Required
- Currently in pursuit of certificate, diploma,associate’s, bachelor’s, or graduate degree .
- Preferred degree of study in marketing, advertising, graphic design, or closely related field
- Individual should be able to craft and execute a vision with creativity and style
- Creative self-starter who is comfortable with both taking initiative and working in collaboration
- Must be proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, & Photoshop and/or other common design applications
- Ideal candidate will be energetic, task-oriented, and creative with strong work ethic and positive attitude
- Ability to communicate well with others and maintain a professional demeanor