Insurance Sales Executives
Insurance Sales Executives 1 PositionIcea Lion
Insurance Sales Executive
We are looking for competitive Insurance Sales Agents to generate new business by contacting potential customers. You will sell, solicit, differentiate and negotiate insurance plans that match the needs of your assigned or prospective customers’ portfolio. The goal is to build up strong positive relationships, to ensure growth attainment and increase the organization’s reputation.
Remuneration- attractive commissions 40% advanced 4 times, with added incentives to highly productive sales agents.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Identify target markets and new client needs
- Prospect/Search for Health Insurance Clients both corporate and retail
- Submit Activity & Progress Reports (Active & Direct Prospecting, use of Phone Calling, Social, Email etc.)
- Proven track record and the ability to actively seek new sales opportunities through cold calling, personal network Approach Prospective Potential Clients and Schedule Appointments with them and close on sales.
- Generate sales leads and close on sales as per company targets and policies
- Conduct Fact-finding interviews to establish potential client Needs & develop solutions.
- Develop marketing strategies and promote all types of new insurance policies, products and contracts or suggest additions/changes to existing ones.
- Breed productive relationships to create a pool of prospective clients from various sources by networking, cold calling, using referrals etc
- Evaluate business or individual customers’ needs and financial status and propose appropriate insurance products that meet their criteria
- Work with clients to serve different client needs and to deliver risk management strategies that fit their risk profiles
- Sell life insurance policies and products
The ideal candidate should meet the following minimum requirements:
- A University degree or a diploma OR Higher Diploma Holder in Sales and Marketing or KCSE O’ Level Certificate holder with a mean grade of C plain.
- Minimum age 25 years.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-driven, ambitious and ability to meet targets.
- Aggressive and Results oriented.
- Computer literate.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision as the position affords on flexible working hours.
- The individual must be a high-energy type of person, customer-focused, and have a strong desire to succeed in a sales driven environment,