Information Technology Officer At Deloitte Consulting
Information Technology Officer At Deloitte Consulting 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
- Provide first line support to end users for PC, server or mainframe applications, and hardware through troubleshooting.
- Simulate or recreate processes to resolve operating difficulties and recommending system modifications to improve performance.
- Interact with networking services, software systems, and applications as appropriate for problem resolution.
- Prepare laptops for deployment and provide training.
- Assist in supporting and training company users about online communication services and client hardware and software operating environments.
- Perform software installations on company computers and configure applications as specified.
- Respond to help desk hotline and maintain accurate information within the Service Now tracking system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant field.
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP).
- Other certifications such as ITIL, MCSE, A+, N+.
- 2-3 years of experience providing end-user support for PC desktop and application software OR installing, upgrading, troubleshooting and repairing personal computers in a network environment.
- Proficiency with MS Office Suite (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) and data entry/accounting systems.
- Working knowledge and understanding of a variety of technologies to effectively support end- users.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Well-developed computer user skills.
- Your role as a leader
At Deloitte we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
Leadership / Behavioural Capabilities
- Living our Purpose – Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact.
- Influence – Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills.
- Performance drive – Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on track.
- Strategic direction – Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business.
- Talent development – Demonstrates strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent.