Human Resource And Admin Officer
Human Resource And Admin Officer 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Responsible of recruitment, support and development of talent through developing policies and managing procedures. S/He will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Assisting in day to day running of the HR Department
· Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
· Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
· Develop training and development programs
· Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
· Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
· Employee recruitment- Liaising with agencies, shortlisting, scheduling interviews and interviewing
· Issue new contracts, renew contracts and give offer letters to employees
· Induction and orientation of new employees by issuing offer letters, employment contracts, job descriptions
· Conduct exit interviews for employees leaving the company
· Ensuring staff data has been documented including NSSF, NHIF and PAYE
· Managing time and attendance of the staff
· Arranging and following on staff training and development
· Checking on Occupational Health and Safety
· Ensuring that the HR operations are in compliance with the laws of Kenya and keeping abreast of the changing emerging trends.
· Updating staff data both in the files and computer
· Develop career development and career coaching
· Assist in conducting Performance Management process quarterly
· Any other duty that shall be assigned to you.
· Proven experience in HR or administrator
· Knowledge and Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures.
· Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
· Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
· Strong ethics and reliability
· BSc/BA in business administration, social studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
· HR Credentials (e.g. PHR from the HR Certification Institute)