Hr Jobs At Crisis Action
Hr Jobs At Crisis Action 1 PositionEmploi Recruitment
Human Resources Officer
Crisis Action works with individuals and organisations from global civil society to protect civilians from armed conflict. We are an international organisation with offices in Beirut, Brussels, Johannesburg, London, Nairobi, New York, Paris and Washington DC.
Crisis Action seeks the services of an HR Officer to support the HR Director in implementation of HR policies and procedures. The HR Officer will provide HR support for the fantastic global team. As HR Officer you will provide day to day HR support for the HR Director in order to ensure that the HR systems and processes put in place are working well. In addition, you will assist the HR Director to implement initiatives that preserve and develop Crisis Action’s unique culture, make the most of investment in systems, and seek out and deliver opportunities to make Crisis Action a great place to work for all staff.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Support operational aspects of the employee life cycle such as recruitment, contracts, induction, performance management, training and offboarding.
- Manage HR documentation and ensure accurate record keeping.
- Assist the HR Director implement HR related organizational projects.
- Provide support to HR Director and Office Directors on HR policies and national employment laws in countries we are operating in and act as a supportive and effective HR resource for all staff.
- Work with the HR Director to preserve and develop Crisis Action’s unique culture to foster a continuously improving organization.
- Support the HR Director to implement learning programs that foster continuous growth for the entire team.
- Assist with implementation of internal trainings that will boost key leadership skills and support maximising both individual and organisational effectiveness.
- Work with the HR Director to update and maintain HR policies and procedures and the Employee Handbook according to all relevant employment legislation.
- Support with the production of accurate and timely management information for quarterly board meetings using our cloud based HCM system Financial Force.
- CIPD qualified or the equivalent work experience.
- Experience of operational HR work within an international environment.
- Awareness of the international differences within employment law.
- Experience of working on a cloud-based HCM Database such as SalesForce/FinancialForce/Fairsail.
- Resilience and an ability to cope with multiple internal and external demands.
- First-class interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- High level of ambition, energy and enthusiasm; a can-do attitude and drive to see commitments and projects through.
- Ability to exercise confidentiality and discretion.
- A commitment to Crisis Action’s aims and core values.
- Experience working for a global organisation, across different time zones and with offices in different countries.